Patrick A. Rogers Biography
Patrick Arthur Rogers was born on 19-May-1946, in Brooklyn N.Y.
Pat held various jobs including:
- Shoe shiner
- Newspaper delivery
- Gas station attendant
- Coney Island amusement ride worker
- Taxi driver
- Sport parachute instructor
- Airline worker for an airline serving the Far East
Pat served in the United States Marine Corps (USMC).
Pat enlisted in the USMC in 1963.
Pat served in both active duty and reserve roles during his service.
Pat was deployed to the Republic of Vietnam with the Third Marine Division.
Military Occupational Specialties (“MOS”)
- 1811 Tank Crewman
- 0311 Rifleman
- 0369 Infantry Unit Leader
- 8531 Primary Marksmanship Instructor
- 8662 Parachutist
- 5702 Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Specialist
- 5702 Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Officer
- Foreign Material Acquisition Exploitation Unit-Five years of service
- Highest rank achieved: Chief Warrant Officer 2
Law enforcement service
New York City Department of Correction
- Dates of Service Unknown at present.
New York Police Department
- Patrol Officer
- Street Narcotics Enforcement Unit
- Anti-Crime Unit
- Manhattan Robbery Squad/Central Robbery Division investigator
- Anti-Crime Unit
- Chief of Detectives Office
- Technical Assistance Response Unit-supervisor
- Hostage Negotiator
Dates of Service
Believed to be 1973 until 1993.
Pat was decorated 54 times including the Medal of Valor.
Intelligence community service
- Counter Terrorism Center for an Other Government Agency (OGA).
- Department of State served as a subject matter expert Antiterrorism Assistance Program.
Rangemaster for Gunsite Academy for 12 years.
- Endorsement from Col. Jeff Cooper for private firearms training.
- Source: Gargantuan Gunsite Gossip 3, Volume 25, Number 6, June 2005. Wisdom Publishing, 16 East Dawn Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284; Copyright 2010.
Owner of EAG Tactical from 1989 until his passing.
- USMC MOS 8662/Parachutist
- 464th person in the United States (“U.S.”) to achieve 1,000 free fall parachute jumps;
- United States Parachute Association (“USPA”) Gold Wings #464.
- 203rd person in the U.S. to accrue 2,000 free fall parachute jumps;
- USPA Diamond Wings #203.
- 131st person to accrue 12 hours of free fall experience.
- USPA Gold Free Fall Badge #131.
- National Rifle Association (NRA): High Master Rifle Shooter.
- Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP): Distinguished Rifleman
Pat passed away on 4-May-2016 (Age 69). Commonwealth of Virginia.
Place of Interment
Quantico National Cemetery (Quantico, Prince William County, Virginia)
- Section 3A, Site 416
- Website: findagrave.com/memorial/162903817/patrick-arthur-rogers#source
Beloved Husband and devoted brother.